Ensuring that your pet is visible in the dark is vital to their safety and well-being. With numerous glow in the dark products available to see your pets in the dark, we thought we would try out how effective the Albedo100 Reflective Spray Horse and Pets, was as an alternative to reflective jackets, flashing collars and leads.
PawSquad’s chief game player and general mischief Max, tested out the reflective spray on an evening walk.
As a black Cockerpoo Max disappears in the dark, the spray was tested on just one side of his body to show a comparison, on contact with car headlights the spray gave off a bright reflection, and made him visible to car drivers, job done!
- Makes your horse or pet light reflective in the dark or low light conditions
- Suitable for applying to dog & horse hair
- Colourless/invisible in daylight
- Perfect for dog walks and horse riding in low light conditions
- Disappears when washed with soap & water
- Skin friendly, Max didn’t experience any irritation from the product
- Promote pet safety
- Shows up under car headlights
- Spray can be noisy when applying, which can startle pets
- Harmful to aquatic organisms
- Extremely flammable
The product has now been re-branded as Albedo100 Animal, see https://www.albedo100.co.uk/product/animal/ for further information.